Thursday, July 16, 2009

Your Messages Carried Into the Afterlife


I attended a networking group yesterday. During this time each person stands up and describes their business/service. When it was time for the lady directly across from me to stand she looked at each person as her eyes crossed the room and then said "my husband is dying of a lung disease. He has started a blog and would like anyone who is interested to go there and leave any message that you would like him to take into the afterlife." She handed out his business cards which were simple and to the point. There is a picture of a biblical character, possibly him beautifully photoshopped, with a mail bag on his shoulder and a brief note "Carrying your personal messages with me into the afterlife. I will be honored when I die (which will be in the near future) to deliver your message in person to the one you love."

http://blog.theafterlifemessenger.com/

I have looked at his blog and this man is sincerely waiting to hear from all who care to send their messages with him. Pass on this information and let him carry his bag, full!

No comments:

Post a Comment