Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vitamin D In My Aura


The truth of the matter is that I have been checked for my vitamin D levels. I am on the low side of normal which means, I could use a little more then I'm getting. Now that I have a dog to walk I am getting a lot more sun and exercise. Though I don't feel like much has changed in the way I look, healthier or slimmer, something else is going on that may not have been there before. A gentleman who came to my Reiki class is working on reading auras. He tells me that mine is `interesting' and he can't wait to see what it will look like at the next class.' I'm looking forward to his next reading, as I do not see auras.

I'm wondering what the color of vitamin D is? Would it be orange or yellow? I was out in the sun a little too long yesterday and got a little too much of the good stuff. So in my mind, I'm filled up with vitamin D and will be spending the day inside working. Perhaps today my aura is a little redder then it was the day before? I love learning about the things I don't know about, and I'm looking forward to the next Reiki class in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment