Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Think About This!

We have survived the `age of aquarious', `generation X' and now we make way for the `zen kids'. This generation of kids are special indeed. They have large vocabularies, quite mature for their age and say thought provoking stuff such as `why are you working so hard?' Or `maybe you just need a nap?' How is it that we never ask ourselves these tough questions? The other day I was thinking outloud and said something like `I wish I hadn't handled the situation like that, I really need to learn a better way of doing it,' when my 11 year old grandson said `Gram, you're really too hard on yourself, just BE WHO YOU ARE.'
Yikes, who or what has invaded the minds of this generation?
Now there's a real thought provoking question!

1 comment:

  1. the ME generation has invaded their minds. Who WE created.

    ReplyDelete