Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zenday

What is a zenday?  For me zen is peace.  For me a zenday is not a quiet day, necessarily.  A zenday is a peaceful day.  And today it will be a perfect zenday.  A friend was over this morning and the time just zoomed by!  Tonight my nephew and his children and dog will be here for a late supper, a little hot tub time and a warm bed.  I'm sure the kids will be wild, the dog will be nuts and my nephew will be glad to be out of the car!  

A little hotdish for supper, cake for dessert, and soft bed.

Now this is what I call a zenday!

1 comment:

  1. :) ummm yah sounds like peace and tranquility...NOT!! :) but sounds like a ton of fun.

    welcome to the world of blogosphere... I bet you will enjoy it. Post some pictures they are critical to OTHERS returning and short attention spans.
    TTFN~~Claudia

    ReplyDelete