Thursday, June 4, 2009

Morning is the Best Time of the Day

What is it about the morning that is so exciting? Maybe it is the `new' fresh air? Maybe it is commonly the coolest part of the day and therefor has a different smell? Maybe it is just the quiet of it all? I'm not sure but I know that after a good nites sleep, or not a good nites sleep I enjoy the early morning. In the summer it is nice to work while it is not so hot. I can accomplish a lot between 5 and 8AM. My mind seems to be ready to think.
If I have any time during the morning to take a break. I like to meditate for 5 minutes or so. It seems to refresh me a little and keeps me going throughout my day. On occasion, when I meditate in the morning, I fall asleep:) I don't sleep very long but is seems that I sleep very deeply.
I was watching Sylvia Browne on TV one day and someone asked her "why do I fall asleep whenever I meditate? Sylvia simple stated "because you're tired."

No comments:

Post a Comment