Monday, June 15, 2009

Fork Bending


Last night I attended a "fork bending" class. It was my second in the past 2 years. I am not one who spends a lot of time on this sort of thing, but I am glad for the experience and to have the opportunity to do it with other people is half the fun. The class involved some guided meditation. This prepares the mind. The meditation was about 10 minutes at the most. Then we held the fork in our hands as we did particular breathing exercises. Some of it was Quantum Touch, which I am very familiar with and enjoy. With that we attempted to bend the forks. The next exercise was using EFT..Emotional Freedom Technique. This is used for a multitude of healing situations as well, and another attempt was made to bend the fork. For me I was able to bend my fork with the first exercise, a little later on bend a little more, and then nothing:) Though the feeling of being able to bend the fork at all is exhilarating, as with most people, I had hoped to accomplish more.
When I got home with my new `trophy' my husband brought out my first fork from 2 years ago and there was clearly a difference. I had progressed quite a bit.
So what did I learn at fork bending class? I learned how to soften metal with my mind/energy/vibration. I built up my self esteem a little, I was able to enjoy a guided meditation, meet a some new people and most importantly....I had FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment