Friday, June 26, 2009

Head to the Gem Show

Today I went to a small Gem Show that comes to my city 3 times a year. With the economy I expected the show to have fewer venders then usual. I was looking for just a few stones to use in my jewelry. I assumed that I wouldn't be there very long. There were particular venders that I wanted to see as they carry more unusual stones and I have a very unique collection that I work with, but I decided that it was going to be a fun time out and I really needed that.

Well, I was surprised at the size of the show! I picked up a few things that I hadn't intended to buy and was there 3 hours! I couldn't find the few stones that I wanted.

The reason that I bring this up is when we set ourselves up for disappointment we are sure to find it. But if we decide that no matter what happens, we are still going to be glad that we have had the experience, things are bound to better. What all of this amounts to is simply energy. When you change your energy to match what you want, not necessarily what you are thinking will happen, your time will be better. When you shift your emotion to good, you feel better and the universe lines up good stuff for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment