Tuesday, June 23, 2009

How Much is Too Much Energy Research


In my Reiki classes I do not have a `reading list.' I'm the only teacher I know that doesn't. There is a reason for that! When people begin getting curious about energy work they tend to do way too much reading about it. By the time they find themselves in my Reiki class they are so inundated with information that they cannot recall where they read what or what did they read? It's common to want more information, but a little can go a long way.

I suggest that if you are wanting to learn Reiki that you stick to Reiki for a while. There are many modalities out there and it's best to learn one at a time, get accustomed to using it. Reiki is a very high vibration, so it's a great modality to work with. If you are looking for more, add some sound therapy using singing bowls. No bowl? Get a CD from Stephen Halpern. You'll love his stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment