Sunday, September 6, 2009

What About Labor Day?


Labor Day is a day set aside to pay tribute to working men and women. According to the internet, Labor Day was created because of strife that was going on between the laborers and the unions.

Does that sound like energy to you? Of course. Energy is around us and in us. Energy cannot be destroyed. So what happens with negative energy? As an example of how this works, let me suggest that I have envisioned an energy cord that runs a foot above my head, through my crown chakra, down through the center of my body, to a foot below my feet into the ground. Now on my grounding cord I have roots that go deep into the earth. When I am around negative energy I set up my grounding cord and run it all the way through my body and have it come out of the roots. The energy is neutralized there and then continues on as simply energy. By creating a day to celebrate the workers of America the negative energy was being `diffused,' or run down the cord into the ground to be neutralized.

It's important to deal with negative energy. Sometimes that means, as an example, confronting someone who is spreading a rumour. No matter how you look at it, negative energy can cause problems. You can't get rid of it, per se', but you can neutralize it. If you are a part of the workforce, and who isn't, we celebrate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment