Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Long Ride

I just finished up a 10 hour journey in the car. Though it was a long drive the weather wasn't too hot and the music was good. A few stops here and there. An occasional cup of coffee and maybe a candy bar or two.

The difficult part of the trip is I am describing the return. Five days ago I was headed the opposite direction to participate in a "wellness fair." I had the opportunity to have a table at the fair in hopes of sharing my Style In Stone jewelry along with Tone of God cd. I brought along a small collection of Tibetan singing bowls and of course a sign up sheet for Reiki classes being offered next month. There was a good turnout of those interested in the metaphysical properties of stones. Lots of great conversation, inspiration, healing and a challenge raising the vibration in a big place with a lot of people.

In the end I got to see some friends that I had not talked to in years. My sister-in-law spent the whole weekend helping me and it was a treat to spend time with her. Style In Stone's fall collection is nearly sold out and I will have to purchase more wire to create new pieces for the Christmas show coming up.

Nothing like a nice few days to keep the energy going until I got home again. But now that I'm back..well, I think I'll go to bed a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment