Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cooler Weather Changes the Energy


With the onset of the cooler temperatures of autumn everything is changing. Along with the new hues in the leaves can come the ache of arthritis, as just one example. When I had `arthritis' I could tell what the weather was before I became fully conscious in the morning, before I looked out the window. As the years passed, the pain became more pronounced and the desire to figure out a way to live with it became my primary health concern and thought.

And then Reiki became a part of my life. After learning this easy way of channeling energy and practicing on others and a little on myself, I woke one autumn morning with no pain. That was 5 years ago and I still live pain free from arthritis. You don't have to believe me, you can have energy work done and discover your own personal results.

Open minds create healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment