Sunday, August 30, 2009

How Are You Handling Life's Major Changes?

There was once a time when no matter what changed in my life, that I perceived as negative, it just threw me for a loop. I over thought it, I talked about it, I challenged it.

Having Reiki and other energies in my life has alleviated so much of that, which we now call, drama. It has been such a noticeable change. Others have seen it in me too. It is so interesting to watch myself react less to this ever changing life of mine. Now this isn't always the case, but the bigger the `real' problem, the better I seem to do. When the changes are small, they seem to aggravate me more...it is a sort of pettiness that creeps into my minds chatter. When I realize what is going on I have a little talk with myself telling how this problem is so small in the whole scheme of things, then my mind seems to give it up.

Perhaps some of the reason that this works for me is that I have recently endured a trauma that has allowed me to put things into proper perspective. I was grateful for the overall calmness in my being during that time and the way I have learned to have faith that things will improve as time marches on.

Peace. You gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment