Monday, August 3, 2009

Tone of God CD by Denise Lynch


This CD is a fabulous sound to play in the background during any meditation, relaxation time, reading time, sleeping time or anytime.

The Tone of God is the ultimate carrier wave for use behind meditation and prayer, healing sessions, remote viewing and environments where learning and concentrating take place. In Gregorian Chant, the Perfect Fifth is believed to be the sound of God or Chord of Creation.

Imagine the Perfect Fifth playing softly and continuously in a room, building up resonance that starts to bounce off the walls and raise the vibrations in that space. This subtle but profound carrier wave is perfect for promoting a feeling of peace and well being, enhancing psychic impressions, and increasing learning absorption and adaptability.

This CD provides a soothing, uplifting continuous tone for 60 minutes, that becomes barely noticeable yet fully supports and enhances mental, emotional and spiritual endeavors. The Tone delivers multi-dimensional support and an enhanced experience for any intention that you combine it with. Clear Sounds Music contracts with musicians whose intent is to assist the world in healing.

The cost of the CD is 25.00 (freight included). Send me an email and I'll get it right out to you! styleinstone@bresnan.net



2 comments:

  1. I love the Tone of God! I use it when I meditate to go deeper and when I study to help me concentrate. This is such a fulfilling sound and so helpful to use. Ms. Mcpherson, do you carry any of her Power Dreams?
    Thank You,
    Caplan
    NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that I never saw this comment! I am in the process of moving my blog and that will make the comments more visible. I'll be letting you know where the blog is moving to from this blog before I delete it.
    In regards to your question: I do not have an inventory of Power Dreams on hand, however I can get anything that Denise Lynch does. If you need something now, you can always go onto her site and order from there too. She is very good at what she does.

    ReplyDelete