Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August Has Been a Tough Month, Astrologists Tell Me.

The crazy energy of August will soon be over. Part of getting through this month has been from a newsletter filled with astrology information. The other part of getting through this month is to learn from the lessons of the month.

For me I had a huge change in many things but the most profound was my scheduling Reiki classes. I have given very few one on one classes during the past 3 years. The class takes a full day and I commonly have 3-6 people at each class...except for this month. Bazaar things were coming up for people which threw my classes of 3 into classes of 1. I blew the first class off as `just one of those things', but after my 4th one on one class, I could no longer deny that this was beyond my control and I was glad that I just rolled with it. The lesson that I learned is that no matter how hard I try to over organize, other people's lives just didn't want to fall into my baskets. I am learning the fine art of patience...again. I have one more class to give this month and I'm going to make it the best class ever!

The Universe has something to tell you. You can choose not to pay attention, or you can just go with it. There is a lesson in it for you. Pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment