Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What is Your Pet Saying To You?

I am taking a pet psychic class. Last night we did a 45 minute guided meditation and WOW! The teacher was great and frankly I have never done a meditation that long before. I was surprised at how well it went for most of us. Of course, some fell asleep but still heard much of the dialog. I commonly get very fidgety after 10 minutes or so, but the time went very fast for me.

I always recommend guided meditations if you have any problems being `quiet.' One thing the teacher brought up was to choose a guide who stops talking during the meditation. The purpose of this is to have a quiet time to ask your angels or whomever, particular questions and wait for the answers to come.

Recommended meditation time is 4x a week.

Shhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment